- July - There is no meeting this month. WE ARE ON HOLIDAY. Feel free to contact us. Click here if you need information.
- August 27th New location for our group meetings. - Our support group will be moving to a building in the Valley View Funeral Home complex that they let non-profit groups use for meetings. 14644 72 Ave, Surrey, BC V3S 2E7
- Map directions and pictures of our new location in the Valley View Funeral Home Complex (it’s easy to find) are available in the following location on our web site click here to read more—>>>
Start Your PCa Journey Here
Are you interested in finding information on Prostate Cancer?
Are you newly diagnosed and trying to make sense of the treatment options?
Are you experiencing treatment effects and want answers?
The following are links to short videos of last month’s guest speakers that offer an informative information session and a good place to start your search for answers.
Other videos on our site that may be of interest
- Index of video presentation
- Dr. Morton Video on External Beam/Brachytherapy
- Dr. Yong - on Rising PSA
- Dr. Chi - On Advancing Prostate Cancer
- Dr. Yong on Post-Prostatectomy Incontinence (PPI)
- AMS Surgical Solutions for Incontinence - Sling, Internal Sphincter
- The AMS Solution for Erectile Problems
- Dr. Cox - Emerging Therapies for Treatment of Advanced Prostate Cancer
- HIFU for Prostate Cancer - An interesting discussion
- Dr. Sadar's research shrinks tumours - in mice!
- Dr. Yang and Dr. Yarko on Prostate Cancer
The following are interesting News Items
- Enlarged Prostate and BPH links to Prostate cancer
- The exciting new treatment option of Focal Therapy.
- Better than blueberries: Meet super food haskap
- Dr. Sadar’s EPI-506 in Clinical Trials
- Active Surveillance - More prostate patients being monitored instead of undergoing immediate treatment
- The prostate matters in a gay man's sex life
- New study finds link between vitamin D deficiency and aggressive prostate cancer
- Does Enzalutamide Improve Quality of Life?
- ADT and Cardiovascular Risk: Is There a Connection?
- 8 Signs You Are at Risk for Prostate Cancer
- The Impact of Diet & Exercise on Prostate Cancer